Instrument care – made easy!
DANmed – Hi Tech Oil
Application: Ideal for the care of surgical instruments.
The DANmed oil pen achieves perfect hinge lubrication and excellent corrosion protection. Due to the stainless steel tip, exact and pinpoint dosing is possible and no residues remain on the instrument surface.
Oil Pen Features:
- dispensing tip for easy and precise handling
- compatible with mineral oils
- physiologically harmless, silicone-free, odorless and transparent
- sterilizable – approved for steam and hot air sterilization
- good pressure absorption capacity
- compatible with almost all elastomers and plastics
- store upright, with the stainless steel tip facing upwards and in a dark place
- Content: 10ml
- Color: transparent
- Temperature range: -40 to +120°C
- Temperature stability: approx. 260°C
- Auto-ignition temperature: 343°C
- Viscosity index: 150
- Viscosity class: 46
CARE SET for medical instruments
Application: The care set from DANmed makes your instruments shine again. With the help of the abrasive cloths, surgical instruments can be freed from rust and other deposits and the hinges can be lubricated with the accompanying oil pen.
- Storage box
- DANmed oil pen with 7mm tip
- Polishing block
- Angle brush
- Surface brush
- 3x Micro Mesh abrasive cloth (7,5 x 11cm) in 3 different grits (2400, 4000, 12000)
PREPARATION SET for medical instruments
Application: The preparation set from DANmed offers a selection of different brushes and enables the daily cleaning of instruments and milling cutters. The appropriate brush can be used depending on the material and degree of soiling. The DANmed oil pen provides the necessary lubrication for the joints.
Item no.: 6/2Y-SET
Instrument care set for reprocessing surgical instruments
8 pieces, stainless steel / brass / nylon brushes, DANmed Oil Pen
- brush with stainless steel bristles
(for heavy soiling)
- brush with brass bristles
(for heavy soiling)
- brush with nylon bristles (autoclavable)
- sliding brush with brass bristles
- sliding brush with nylon bristles
- brush with nylon bristles and cleaning rubber
Caution: Brass and stainless steel brushes can damage sensitive surfaces!